Registered user since Sat 2 Mar 2019
Name: Ritu Kapur
Bio: Recently completed my Ph.D. from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Ropar, Punjab, India in December 2020. Broad Area of Research: Automated Software Engineering, Knowledge-based Engineering, Applied ML, and Empirical Software Engineering. Research Problem: My recent works include building various Knowledge-warehouses and expert systems for the automation of SDLC tasks. Some of them include:
- A Defect Estimator for Source Code: Linking Bug Reports With Programming Constructs Usage Metrics. ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM) , 29.2 (2020): 1-35.
- OSS effort estimation using software features similarity and developer activity-based metrics. [review/rebuttal process in ACM TOSEM ]
- Towards a Knowledge warehouse and expert system for the automation of SDLC tasks. 2019 ACM/IEEE International Conference on Software and System Processes ( ICSSP ), 25 th - 26 th May, 2019.
- Using Paragraph Vectors to improve our existing code review assisting tool-CRUSO. [accepted in ISEC 2021 ]
- Quantum Computing Platforms: Assessing Impact on Quality Attributes and Software Development Life Cycle Activities. [accepted in ICSA 2021 .]
- Towards a practical framework for evaluating software architecture from a Design perspective. [under Review in ENASE 2021 .]
You may please view the details on my Research Gate profile: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Ritu_Kapur
Affiliation: Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar, India.
Personal website: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ritu-kapur-36174454/
Research interests: Automated Software Engineering, Knowledge-based Engineering, Data Science, Empirical software engineering, Open Source, and Applied Machine Learning.
|ICSSP 2019||Towards a Knowledge Warehouse and Expert System for the Automation of SDLC Tasks|
|Show activities from other conferences|
View general profile