Registered user since Tue 22 May 2018
Damian is an Assistant Professor at the Jheronimus Academy of Data Science and Technical University of Eindhoven. Damian completed his Ph.D. at VU University Amsterdam, The Netherlands in March 2014 one year in advance. Though still in his very early career, he has published over 60+ papers in either Journals such as the Transactions on Software Engineering (TSE) Journal, The ACM Computing Surveys (CSUR) Journal, the IEEE Software Magazine or top software engineering conferences (such as ICSE or FSE) and top software architecture conferences (such as ECSA or WICSA). In addition, as part of his quick career, he is now IEEE Software editorial board member, Voting and high-standing member of the TOSCA TC as well as secretary of the IFIP TC2, TC6, and TC8 WG on “Service-Oriented Computing”. His current research interests lie mainly in advanced software architecture styles (e.g., SOA, Big-Data, etc.), advanced software architecting methods (e.g., MDA, continuous architecting and DevOps), and social software engineering (Socio-technical congruence, Measuring Social Debt, etc.). Contact him at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gender Diversity and Women in Software Teams: How Do They Affect Community Smells?
- Discovering Community Patterns in Open-Source: A Systematic Approach and Its Evaluation
- Session Chair of Software as a Social Construct (part of Software Engineering in Society)
- Committee Member in Program Committee within the Software Engineering in Society-track
- Beyond Technical Aspects: How Do Community Smells Influence the Intensity of Code Smells?
View general profile